The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

The U.S. is not my favourite place.

Started by RW, August 22, 2015, 03:53:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

[size=50](Shut up Romero!)[/size]

Dear America,

I'm writing to inform you of my feelings towards you.  Although you are not my favourite country in the world, I still visit on occasion and can have a relatively good time within your borders.  The truth is, you scare me.  I'm scared of your size, your people carrying guns, your love of capitalism, your lack of social programming, your healthcare system, your laws and punishments, your media, your police, your foreign policies and interactions.  I'm even scared of your border guards.  

Now before you go getting all upset at me, you are the one who has made me scared.  You have come into my country via your big box stores and media outlets.  You've asked my countrymen to join your war crusades and some of them never came home.  You've taken my money and put it in your pockets while my people closed their shops.  Your crime and misdeeds are on my tv every night.  

I don't hate you America, I hate that I'm afraid of you.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

And no Azhya, I'm not jealous of the U.S.  I don't feel one single ounce of envy towards your country.

I do like a lot of Americans though.  I like you board folks.  I like the three beautiful kids who call me Aunty.  I love my best friend who is now an American as well.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

I like quiet Americans who don't worship flags or play with themselves when they hear their national anthem.
Blahhhhhh...

cc

OK, Do you like Canadians who do worship flags or play with themselves when they hear their national anthem?

I'm getting  an interesting different idea for tonight, Saturday fetish night  ac_smile
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Frood

Quote from: "cc la femme"OK, Do you like Canadians who do worship flags or play with themselves when they hear their national anthem?

Don't much like those ones either.
Blahhhhhh...

RW

Quote from: "cc la femme"OK, Do you like Canadians who do worship flags or play with themselves when they hear their national anthem?

I'm getting  an interesting different idea for tonight, Saturday fetish night  ac_smile

Haha NICE!
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

Don't much like those ones either.

I can't say I know any Canadians who do that.  Well, until tomorrow.  Then I'll know one.  Haha
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

Quote from: "RW"

Haha NICE!

I'm thinking this old avy outfit  would make a good "cuff a patriot" outfit  ac_smile
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "RW"And no Azhya, I'm not jealous of the U.S.  I don't feel one single ounce of envy towards your country.

I do like a lot of Americans though.  I like you board folks.  I like the three beautiful kids who call me Aunty.  I love my best friend who is now an American as well.

:laugh: I never said you were envious but if you find that post where I said that then maybe my memory just fails me sometimes.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

RW

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"
Quote from: "RW"And no Azhya, I'm not jealous of the U.S.  I don't feel one single ounce of envy towards your country.

:laugh: I never said you were envious but if you find that post where I said that then maybe my memory just fails me sometimes.

I found it in Trump.  You were quoting cc.

My apologies.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "cc la femme"
Quote from: "RW"

Haha NICE!

I'm thinking this old avy outfit  would make a good "cuff a patriot" outfit  ac_smile

LOL
Beware of Gaslighters!

Wulf

Quote from: "RW"[size=50](Shut up Romero!)[/size]

Dear America,

I'm writing to inform you of my feelings towards you.  Although you are not my favourite country in the world, I still visit on occasion and can have a relatively good time within your borders.  The truth is, you scare me.  I'm scared of your size, your people carrying guns, your love of capitalism, your lack of social programming, your healthcare system, your laws and punishments, your media, your police, your foreign policies and interactions.  I'm even scared of your border guards.  

Now before you go getting all upset at me, you are the one who has made me scared.  You have come into my country via your big box stores and media outlets.  You've asked my countrymen to join your war crusades and some of them never came home.  You've taken my money and put it in your pockets while my people closed their shops.  Your crime and misdeeds are on my tv every night.  

Why is this in the flame forum? Are you looking to start a fight over your personal fears?

WTF is that all about? :negative:

J0E

Oh 'Real...just fer once, git this thru yer cottonpickin' head.

The USA is not a nation, it's an Empire. Even one of its citzens, Martin Sheen readily admitted it.

In fact it is the largest in the history of the world.

A regular nation doesn't house the IMF, the Fed or have the ability to invade and destroy any nation it chooses to.

Empires are not necessarily nice entities.

They step on others, including their own citizens. regularly.

So rememebah...next time you enter what is known as the USA, you are setting foot on an Empire, not a nation, 'kay?

Quote from: "RW"[size=50](Shut up Romero!)[/size]

Dear America,

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview